-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Any Wrestling fans here..
Just wondering who on here watches wrestlingg. I have found myself starting to watch it again. I personnaly liked the old WWF days and the WCW days. Any fans on here?
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:08 AM
#2
Guest
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
I quit watching it around the time of the WWE, I used to watch WWF WCW and ECW all the time. But I catch myself from time to time watchin it. Just to pass the time of the night by.
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:24 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
I watch it to see the girls
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:26 AM
#4
Guest
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
some of em are nice...others well, I'm not to much for meanless to say. LoL In the WWF China scared me! its hard to admit it, but that woman was bigger then most guys in that show! Someone, anyone admit to China scaring you like I did, so I don't feel all alone down here LoL
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:28 AM
#5
Guest
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
She still scares me....has anyone seen the Surreal life on VH1 she is on that show and she is absolutely nuts.
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:30 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
She is very disturbing. I heard she tried to kill herself and the drugs have taken over her body. Shes still scary looking!
-
February 3rd, 2005, 11:30 AM
#7
Guest
Re: Any Wrestling fans here..
Nah, I don't watch VH1 anymore, hardly any music and to many shows, I've stuck to watching FUSE for my music, or just put it on the music channels. When she went into the playboy magazine, I was like "Man, thats to much man to be in playboy" so meanless to say I never looked at that issue, or shall I ever
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks